If you would like to meet other members through a friendly and relaxed doubles play, this would be a great way to do it.
Maybe you will make new friends and find doubles partners.
It’s not about competition. So make sure you have fun!
How to Register
- We’ll send an e-blast roughly a week prior to remind you to sign-up
- You need to attend a rating session before you can participate in the club’s programs – including Round Robins
- It doesn’t count towards your booking tokens
- Max capacity: 12 people per category
- After registering, if it turns out you can’t make it, you need to let the CA or the organizer know
- We will keep a sub-list to fill in for those who had to cancel
- It’s free!
- Saturdays 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM (exact format and start time will be based on the number of participants registered)
- Two in May, then once a month after that with August being the last month
- 2 courts (courts 6 and 7)
How to Play
- You will show up at a time that will be communicated in advance by the organizer.
- A volunteer (or the Club Manager, if a volunteer is not available) will be at the club to organize the play.
- The organizer will arrange who gets to play and who has to sit out – depending on how many people show up.
- The switch-over happens when all 4 players on the court have served once each.
- Then players rotate as directed by the organizer.
- You have to be rated to participate in Round Robin to ensure maximum playing experience for everyone
- Balls will be provided