We are pleased to announce a new program! Howard Park Weekly Round Robins
The Howard Park Round Robin program offers a great way to meet other players at your level! Please note that the Round Robin is open to players 18 years of age or older and that participants must provide their rating at registration.
Dates and Times
Round Robin takes place on Sunday evenings:
- Every Sunday from May 5th until August, 11 2019
- Times: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
*Please note there will be no Round Robins on Long Weekends
$2 per person / per Sunday event (2 hours of tennis)
How to Sign Up
- Registration for the first session launches on April 29, 2018. Registration for the remaining sessions begins on the Monday at 4 p.m. prior to each date.
- Click here to sign up in the online portal. Please note Visa and MasterCard payments accepted.
- You may also sign up in person at the Court Managers’ office (cheque, Visa or MasterCard only). Please note the Court Managers are not authorized to accept cash payments.
Our club uses a self-rating system. Please click here to view the self-rating guide.
No partner required for sign up.
Pairs play 1hr sessions, first with one opponent, the next session with a different opponent. Each session is based on time so teams keep scoring until time runs out. (Not played as regular sets) If a game hits deuce then the receiving pair chooses which player receives the sudden death serve.
Cancellations: if you cancel your participation and a sub (at the same level) is not found then you forfeit your $2 registration fee and cannot play the next two round robins.
• 16 players per event
- 8 players at the beginner level
- 8 players at the intermediate/advanced level
Questions concerning Weekly Round Robins can be directed to our Socials Director at: email@example.com.
All programs are subject to change or cancellation.