(Revised July 28th, 2021)
There are a number of rules and regulations in place for using Outdoor Recreational Amenities to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please read through the latest City document to familiarize yourself with them.
HPTC COVID-19 Protocols
In order for us to operate safely, please adhere to the following protocols when planning to visit the club:
- You must self-screen for COVID-19 before coming to the club. Click here to see how.
- Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or has had close contact with a confirmed case cannot enter the club.
- If you become ill while at the club, you should go home immediately, and self-isolate. You should review the City of Toronto website for more information about COVID-19 by clicking here.
- You should stay at home when you are ill, even if symptoms are mild.
- Remain at least two metres from people you don’t live with at all times, including while playing tennis and while using amenities (e.g. washroom).
- There is a limit of 15 people upstairs at the clubhouse.
- Provide your name and contact information if asked by facility staff to be used for public health contact tracing purposes, if required.
- Practice good hand hygiene before, during and after using the facility and amenities. Click here to learn more.
- Bring your own balls, except during programs when balls are provided.
- Do not congregate before or after playing tennis. Respect current provincial gathering limits.
- Mask is required when entering the clubhouse. Click here to learn more about our mask policy.