There are a number of rules and regulations in place for using outdoor recreational amenities, including tennis courts, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please refer to the latest City document for more information.
HPTC COVID-19 Protocols
In order for us to operate safely, please adhere to the following protocols when planning to visit the club:
- You must self-screen for COVID-19 before coming to the club. Click here to see how.
- If you become ill while at the club, you should go home immediately, and self-isolate. You should review the City of Toronto website for more information about COVID-19.
- You should stay at home when you are ill, even if symptoms are mild.
- You are encouraged to play with those you live with, whenever possible.
- Remain at least two metres away from people you don’t live with at all times, including while using amenities (e.g. washroom).
- Change rooms, locker rooms and the clubhouse are closed, except for access to washrooms and water bottle refill station (water fountain will be closed).
- There will be NO access to the change rooms. You should arrive at the club fully dressed/prepared for playing tennis.
- Provide your name and contact information if asked by facility staff to be used for public health contact tracing purposes, if required.
- Practice good hand hygiene before, during and after using the facility and amenities. Click here to learn more.
- Bring your own balls.
- Do not congregate before or after playing tennis. Respect current provincial gathering limits.
- Masks are required when entering the clubhouse to use the washroom or the water fountain. Click here to learn more about our mask policy.