Provides an opportunity for those of you who enjoy a little bit of doubles competition in a more organized way.
It is a great way to improve your doubles game without having the intense pressure to win.
- You need to attend a rating session before you can participate in the club’s programs – including House League.
- $10 / session (4 weeks of play)
- Counts towards your Non-prime booking tokens
- 16 players maximum per session for each category, for a total of 32 players per session.
- We’ll keep a waitlist.
- Registration is open 7 days before the start of the session, it will be first come first served.
- Sundays from 4pm to 8pm. 4 courts (courts 4, 5, 6 and 7).
- From end of May to end of October
- 4 weeks per session, with one rain-out week (long weekend will be skipped).
- 2 levels of play: between 3.5 and 4.0 (4pm to 6pm) and between 2.5 and 3.0 (6pm to 8pm).
- Each level gets to play for 2 hours total (30 minutes x 4 rounds)
- Sudden death is not required.
How to Play
- The first pairings are pre-arranged for each court at the specified start time.
- Everyone plays a half hour match. The court manager will keep track of time and notify court 6-7 when play is done.
The winning pair moves “up” a court and splits up from each other.
The losing pair goes “down” a court and splits up from each other.
You never play with the same partner consecutively.
If you are on court 4 (the highest court) and win, you stay where you are.
If you are on court 7 (the lowest court) and lose, you stay where you are.
If time is called and the score is tied, play one more point to determine who moves up and down.
At 4:00pm on Court 5 are Medvedev and Osaka vs. Zverev and Thiem.
At 4:30pm, if Medvedev and Osaka win, they go up to Court 4 and play with different partners. Zverev and Thiem go down to court 6 and play with different partners.
- If you know you won’t able to make it, you have to let us know 48 hours in advance so we can find a sub.
- Under 48 hours of notice, you are responsible to find a sub that has the proper rating for the category.
- Failure to give us notice 48 hours in advance followed by failure to provide a sub is considered a no-show.
- No-show will result to a warning, and potentially a refusal from future participation.
- At this time, only those who are within the 2.5 and 4.0 rating levels are allowed to join House League.
- You have to be rated to participate in House League to ensure maximum playing experience for everyone.
- Balls will be provided.