Please read carefully our new court booking rules for 2021. We now offer online booking as part of the booking process.
To see our Guest Policy, click here.
Court Booking Rules
- It is strongly recommended that you book online when possible. Phone bookings will be accepted while the club is open and staff is working. In-person booking is temporarily suspended during the COVID pandemic.
- You will be allowed to book courts up to 6 days in advance, rolling by time of day. Courts can be reserved online until the hour of play. For example: if today is Sunday and the time is 16:30, you will be able to book as far out as next Saturday for a 16:30 court time.
- There will be two types of court times: Prime Time hours and Non-prime Time hours.
- Prime Time hours are: 5:30 pm to 9pm on weeknights, and 8 am to 1 pm on weekends and holidays. Non-prime Time hours are any times that are not specifically defined as Prime Time hours.
- You will have 2 advanced booking tokens that you can use for either Prime Time or Non-prime Time court bookings (Any-Time Booking Token), PLUS 1 advanced booking token that you can use ONLY for Non-prime Time court bookings (Non-prime Time Booking Token). Participating in certain programs may cost a booking token. See Notes below for details.
- Courts which remain unreserved within 3 hours from the starting time can be booked without using any of your booking tokens, but must be manually booked by calling the Court Attendant.
- During Prime time, back to back court bookings are allowed for doubles only.
- If you have maxed out your booking tokens, you still may join unplanned, spontaneous play with other members. You MUST notify the Court Attendant on duty to update the booking to include your name. For example: it is possible to play if you happen to be at the club and you are invited to replace a no-show/late show player. Keep in mind this is not an invitation to “game the system” – see rule 15.
- All player names must be provided when you are booking a court. Failure to do so is considered an “incomplete booking”.
- All courts require at least two players to complete the booking, except Court 3 which can be booked with one player to practice serves during non-prime time only. Serve practice is not allowed on other courts.
- Court booking may be cancelled without penalty up to 60 minutes before the start time. You can do this online, or by notifying the Court Attendant by phone. If the cancellation is less than 60 minutes before the start time, you will have to notify the Court Attendant by phone and provide a reason for the court cancellation. Failure to cancel a court booking means all players listed on that booking session are considered as a “no-show”.
- Player(s) who arrive 10 minutes late past the reserved court start time will be considered as “no-show”. When this happens, the other player(s) who have arrived on time and are waiting on the court must notify the Court Attendant. The court may be released to other members as per Court Attendant’s discretion.
- Courts may not be booked without a member’s consent and full intention to play. Use of false names is considered a “false booking”. Members shall notify the Club Manager if they become aware of a “false booking”.
- Incomplete bookings, no-shows, and false booking are recorded by the Court Attendant.
- Any type of gaming of the system is not allowed. Suspicious patterns are subject to review and may be deemed as “misuse”.
- Incomplete bookings, no-shows, false bookings and misuse will result in the following penalties:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Warning (until May 17th 2021 only – as a transition allowance)
- 3rd Offence: One week online booking suspension
- 4th Offence: Two weeks online booking suspension
- 5th Offence: One month online booking suspension
- 6th Offence: Online booking suspension for the remainder of the club season
- During an Online Booking suspension, members may book courts that are unreserved within 3 hours from the starting time by notifying the Court Attendant by phone.