At Howard Park Tennis Club, we are committed to helping new members of all levels become integrated into the Club. Time to Play is a program designed to introduce beginner adult members, with little or no previous tennis experience, to doubles play in a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment. This program introduces the basic elements of play, e.g. where to position yourself on court, putting the ball in play, keeping score, etc.
Time to Play is designed for the 1.0 to 2.0 player who is looking to get started at the Club.
Note: This program is not intended for young children or stronger players looking to improve their game; it is for beginner adults. Thank you for your cooperation in this regard as spaces are limited.
Time to Play uses a round-robin format.
Times and Location
- Every Saturday*
- Noon to 1 p.m. – Level 1.0 to 1.5
- 1 to 2 p.m. – Level 1.5 to 2.0
- Courts 1, 2 and 3
- 2018 dates TBC
- Excluding tournament weekends
- No class on long weekend, social or tournament dates
- Limit 12 to 14 players per session
- No shows lose privilege of signing up for future sessions
Free with membership!
How to Sign Up
- Sign-ups for Time to Play are handled on week-to-week basis
- Drop by the Court Managers’ office.
- >>Click here to sign up online weekly in the Club Management System (Visa and MasterCard payments accepted). Note: To register, please login with your username and password, and click on the Tennis Programs tab then Time to Play tab.
- Contact the Club: email@example.com or (416) 769-5600
All programs are subject to change or cancellation.