Online registration for returning Adult members is closed. Returning members can view their membership status by logging into their Howard Park account.
Online registration for new Adult memberships is closed.
Senior and Junior memberships are still available to register here. Please note that Senior members will be required to show ID on their first day of play to verify they meet the eligibility criteria for this category (60+ years of age).
Joining on Opening Day
Thank you to everyone who came out to join the Howard Park Tennis Club on Opening Day!
- The New Member rate applies if you were not a member during the 2017 season.
- The online system accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- There is no additional fee for signing up online.
- Court Managers are not permitted to accept cash.
- Senior members will be required to show ID on their first day of play to verify they meet the eligibility criteria for this category (60+ years of age).
- Adult memberships are capped at 500 to ensure a reasonable member-to-court ratio.
- Some programs may be subject to additional fees and/or eligibility requirements.
- Please click here to review the Membership Policies prior to completing your registration.
- Questions regarding membership can be sent to: email@example.com.
- Our Club is closed from November 11, 2017 to April 7, 2018. Please note that our phone line is not attended during the off-season. General inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.