The exclusive window for Returning 2016 Member registration is open until March 21, 2017. Please look for an email with the registration link to the new online registration site.
>> Click here to view the 2017 Membership Application form that you can drop off or mail in with your cheque or money order.
Registration instructions for New Members will be available here beginning March 22, 2017.
To join Howard Park Tennis Club as a new member please click here.
***Adult and Family Memberships have sold out***
Please note that 50 memberships will be made available on Opening Day (April 8, 2017) for in-person registration on a first-come, first-served basis. Numbers will be distributed to those in line until we reach the maximum number of spots available. The clubhouse will open at 10 a.m. and registrations will be processed in order, at that time. We recommend that you arrive very early to line up in order to avoid disappointment. Only one membership will be issued per person – no exceptions.
- Returning 2016 Membership Registration opens on March 1, 2017. Registration for New Members begins on March 22, 2017.
- The New Member rate applies if you were not a member during the 2016 season.
- We have transitioned to a new online registration system for the 2017/2018 season:
- Returning Members will receive an email with a link to the registration site.
- You will not be able to sign up through this main Howard Park website or the MindBody website.
- Membership Registration instructions for New Members will be available here March 22, 2017.
- The online system accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- There is no additional fee for signing up online.
- Court Managers are not permitted to accept cash.
- Membership Cards will be available at the Club on or after Opening Day.
- Membership Cards are required in order to book court time.
- Adult memberships are capped at 500 to ensure a reasonable member-to-court ratio.
- Some programs may be subject to additional fees and/or eligibility requirements.
- Please click here to review the Membership Policies prior to completing your registration.
- Questions regarding membership can be sent to: email@example.com.
- Our Club is closed from November 1, 2016, until April 8, 2017 (Opening Day). Please note that our phone line is not attended during the off-season. General inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.