>> Click here to join as a new member.
Please note that Adult and Family Memberships are sold out.
- Returning 2016 Membership Registration opens on March 1, 2017. Registration for New Members begins on March 22, 2017.
- The New Member rate applies if you were not a member during the 2016 season.
- We have transitioned to a new online registration system for the 2017/2018 season:
- Returning Members will receive an email with a link to the registration site.
- You will not be able to sign up through this main Howard Park website or the MindBody website.
- Membership Registration instructions for New Members will be available here March 22, 2017.
- The online system accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- There is no additional fee for signing up online.
- Court Managers are not permitted to accept cash.
- Membership Cards will be available at the Club on or after Opening Day.
- Membership Cards are required in order to book court time.
- Adult memberships are capped at 500 to ensure a reasonable member-to-court ratio.
- Some programs may be subject to additional fees and/or eligibility requirements.
- Please click here to review the Membership Policies prior to completing your registration.
- Questions regarding membership can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Club is closed from November 1, 2016, until April 8, 2017 (Opening Day). Please note that our phone line is not attended during the off-season. General inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com.