Located on the eastern edge of beautiful High Park, Howard Park Tennis Club is one of Toronto’s top community tennis clubs!
Our club offers carefully maintained facilities, as well as a host of programs for our active and enthusiastic membership.
Howard Park Tennis Club is a members only club managed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Our club operates under the auspices of the City of Toronto Policy for Outdoor Community Tennis Club Operations. We celebrated our 100th anniversary in 2009!
Surrounded by nature, enjoy all that Howard Park Tennis Club has to offer:
- 7 lit, hard-surfaced tennis courts
- Spacious clubhouse with lounge area, kitchen, locker rooms and shower facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in clubhouse for members
- Tennis balls provided each time you play
- No additional court fees, above your initial inexpensive membership fee
- Knowledgeable Court Managers to assist members
- Tennis pros available for lessons
- BBQ social round robins, a great way to make new friends
- Wide variety of tennis programs
- OTA-sanctioned tournaments
- Great opportunities for beginners to learn the game
- Only steps from Keele subway station, on Parkside, south of Bloor
- Free street parking in the area
- Bicycle lock-up area